叫他: motor vessel BUXCONTACT , BUXCONTACT, this is motor vessel BEI HANG FIVE calling,over/coming please.
外轮如果没听清楚谁叫,会问:Who is calling BUXCONTACT ,Coming please/Go ahead.
你要是觉得在CH16 太吵就转频道,我在香港那边听到大都是转CH06,你就答:This is BEI HANG FIVE calling ,BUXCONTACT please change to (channel) 06 .
外轮:OK ,CH06
在CH06,你再叫他,BUXCONTACT this is BEI HANG 5, coming please.
有的外轮还是听不明白,他在雷达上可能还找不到,毕竟我们是用拼音读的,所以他会问:what is your ship name ?
那叫回答明确点, 答:BEI HANG 5 ,BEI HANG 5, six point three miles on your starbord bow.
外轮:what is your intention ?你的意图?How passing ?
看你想跟他怎么过了?我跟他绿灯过,答:shall we pass starbord to starbord OK ? 或:please alter course to port and pass on my starbord.
外轮: OK,starbord to sarbord.
简单常用的
I can't alter course to port , a same course ship on my port beam(there is a fish boat on my port beam) . 我不能向左转,我的左正横有一艘同向船(有一只小渔船在我左正横)
吓老外的,I am manoeavring with difficulty ,please keep clear of me ! 我船操纵困难,请远离我!
Don't pass ahead / astern of me . 不要过我船头/船尾。
you are dragging , please pay attention .你走锚了,请注意。you appear to be dragging your anchor,please check your location.你走锚了,请检查你的锚位。
I wish to alter course to starbord after overtaking on your port side over. 我向右转向之后从你左舷追越。
Don't overtake me . 不要追越我。
please keep your present course and speed ,请你保向保速。
shall we alter course to starbord respectively,over. 我们各自向右转一点,完毕。